1.16.2009

I'm So Excited!


Southern Weddings Magazine launched across the U.S. last Monday and they are holding their official launch party in Atlanta, GA this Sunday. Guess who gets to go? I do! I am so excited to get to meet the ladies from the wonderfully vivid and inspirational blog for the magazine and now the hardcopy version.

Whether you live in the South or not, this magazine is a great resource for the bride and planner with amazingly rich and colorful images from Real Weddings and the articles. I happily scooped my copy up last week and have been searching for it in every store I visit so I can move it to the front shelf for maximum exposure!

If you have yet to pick up a copy, they have store locations on the site and you can order a copy to be shipped directly to you.

And, if you are in the Atlanta area, be sure to RSVP here for the party at Dogwood Restaurant.
Now...i just have to figure out to make "Southern Cocktail Attire" work in 14 degree weather! It is chilly down south!

EMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I appreciate any suggestions, advice and/or encouragement you may have!

EMS